SR- New Scavenger Hunt!

Tricia put a red alert up, that you can only choose once, and after that you are locked out of the game.

I eleminated 3, or Tricia could be trickin us and the 3 eliminated might be the answer, we will have to wait till the next clue is posted.

I already guessed. Probably am wrong. But I have no patience....I would keep forgetting to find more clues. Since I am a supermember I had an extra clue to help me guess....Can't wait to see what the answer is!!! Good luck everyone!
Angela

My first time playing at SR! I think this could be fun and it's Disney!!! Now I have to sit and wait for more clues.:surfweb:

:) After clue number one and the supermember clue I took a guess. We'll see if it pays off or not!

Still waiting...

I wish they would post clue number 2!

I am not a super member and so with just the regular clue I don't feel that I have enough information to make a guess!

I guessed after reading the SM clue. the SM clue helped me a lot with an educated guess...:goodvibes Thanks for a new contest~

Ok, I took a gamble, which is entirely not like me! I took a guess based on the extra supermember clue also. In one way, my answer makes total sense, but in another I don't think it does, lol!:lmao: Now I have to wait until the 15th to find out!

I took a guess too! I am disappointed though that I can't access the clues now. I knew I couldn't change my answer, but I thought I could still follow along for fun. Oh well, we'll see if I guessed right on the 16th.;)

I took a guess too! I am disappointed though that I can't access the clues now. I knew I couldn't change my answer, but I thought I could still follow along for fun. Oh well, we'll see if I guessed right on the 16th.;)

You can still look for the clues and find them even after you guess. The upside of doing this is if you are on the right track it gives you hope you guessed correctly, but if it eliminates your guess you know you were wrong. I went ahead and guessed and the second clue gives me hope that I was correct.:banana:

Based on the special supermember clue and the 1st & 2nd regular clues, I've eliminated all but 2. Now which one... I have spent way too much time trying to research this today, LOL!!!

I have 5 left right now. The second clue for me eliminated 4 but I had to do a search to see who was considered to be a clue #2 person.

I have 5 left right now. The second clue for me eliminated 4 but I had to do a search to see who was considered to be a clue #2 person.

That's a tiny bit tricky. There are more that fall into the category mentioned in the clue than what most people think of off the top of their heads. But by Disney's standards, it does eliminate quite a few. I'm actually surprised at one of them that it eliminates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter