Squirrel attack at the Fort

jaredjohn4

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
I was walking my dog on the path leading to the front gate when I heard a slight crack and the a big thump. About 3 feet behind me a squirrel hit the sidewalk. The dog jumped, turned just in time to see the squirrel run off into the woods. She was conflicted between being scared and wanting to chase after it. That attack squirrel just barely missed us! What a way to start off our stay at the Fort.

I was walking my dog on the path leading to the front gate when I heard a slight crack and the a big thump. About 3 feet behind me a squirrel hit the sidewalk. The dog jumped, turned just in time to see the squirrel run off into the woods. She was conflicted between being scared and wanting to chase after it. That attack squirrel just barely missed us! What a way to start off our stay at the Fort.

Chip and Dale at their finest!

Did it look like this? LOL:rotfl:
hqdefault.jpg

You ever see the movie UHF?

If not you should. There's a karate instructor in it named Kuni who's teaching moment fits this thread.

Also, I have an actual video of a squirrel attack at the Fort over around 400 loop.
squirrel mafia.gif
Relaxed the recruitment and enlistment standards did we ????

To rob you blind of all your snacks and beer.
There you go Straight from the "Don's" mouth. The NSS is a criminal organization that it would take nearly 3/4 's of the available US Attorneys nationwide to prosecute in a RICO Act action. They are committed to filling filling their larders and coolers with party supplies at your expense and at the same time ensuring they have enough on hand to pay tribute to the Grand Exalted PoohBah when he comes to town for an inspection and troop revue
for informational purposes we have learned that the video above is a top secret training video showing how to perform a Full Boris and Natasha Flying Drop Kick on an unsuspecting victim who failed to make offering of his/her snacks

Last edited:
Cute but sneaky!
You have no idea. I have been feeding 3-4 of them in front of me and turned around to find another one tail deep in a loaf of Sunbeam bread and come out with a whole piece and run off with it.

Turned around to find the other 3-4 gone...

I knew then, I'd been set up.

They are highly trained, very efficient, VERY sneaky tricksters.

The ones at the Fort are grey squirrels. I can only imagine the chaos if fox squirrels (about 2-3 times bigger) were there.

They are committed to filling filling their larders and coolers with party supplies at your expense and at the same time ensuring they have enough on hand to pay tribute to the Grand Exalted PoohBah when he comes to town for an inspection and troop revue
This explains why Michael never seems to run out of beer and snacks. Hmmm.

j

Got references to the Squirrel Mafia and now quotes from The Godfather.

Getting deep...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter