Squeeze Breeze Mister Fan - $4.97!!

greyhoundmama

Earning My Ears
I got a Squeeze Breeze 7" mister fan on sale at Wal-Mart this week for $4.97!!! It has foam blades and a shoulder strap and came in several different colors. They also had some with bottles shaped like a baseball, basketball or football for $5.97. Lucky me!!!

but I saw your Adopt a greyhound banner and just want to tell you that I think it is WONDERFUL that you tag that onto your posts! In fact, I almost left a post the other night asking you if you know a lot about dogs/puppies. We adopted a terrier from the animal shelter and after we got her home she was very listless and wouldnt eat... scared me to death.. she just lay in her bed and wouldnt move. Long story short.. we took her to the vet the next day and she had parvo. The shelter doesnt vaccinate the strays they get because they have such a small budget. She stayed in the hosp for two nights and is home now doing great and acting like a puppy!

But I really wanted to say Im glad someone like you is out there doing what they can to make a difference:jester: I think that is admirable :)

squeeze breeze bottle, Can you please tell me what department you found them in?

My son loves his mister fan that he just got for his 9th b'day. I found a baseball misterfan laying on the shelves in the toy dept at Walmart. When I asked if they had any others I was told to check sports dept. (I did and couldnt find anymore.)

Sablair - Thanks for your comment! 'Cess (my Greyhound) is my baby!! Sorry I'm not much help on any other breed, but I'm sure glad you found out the problem with your new baby. Good for you for adopting from a shelter!!

Beccab - I got my mister fan just inside the entrance to Wal-Mart. They had a big display set up.

Imgoingtodisney - They also had the sports "edition" of the Squeeze Breeze on the display with the plain ones. They were $1.00 more ($5.97) and came with a baseball, football or basketball shaped bottle.

Our Walmart has had them for $4.94 regular price all season, but they are impossible to find now! They were in seasonal in our Superstore, in toys in another store, and I finally found them in Hardware in another Walmart! Thank heavens we have so many Walmarts in this town!!!!

The sports ones here are $4.00 even.

My advice is to buy at least one extra - we get about 3 days use out of them before they break (my kids are young, which doesn't help!) We have also had one stolen from the stroller, which was annoying!

One more thing---fill them with icewater to be even cooler!

Patti

had the squeeze breeze for $2 on Friday. They were in the hardware section of our Walmart. Near where the paint and trashbags are. They were at the end of an aisle of fans and other seasonal merchandise. I only bought 1 because it is rather large. I also got a half-dozen mini-fans from Target a few weeks ago. They are about 5 inches high, but with no water. I want my boys to be able to carry their own load, and the squeeze breeze won't fit in their fanny packs. I'm going to have to carry a backpack anyway, as the family videographer, so I thought I'd carry the squeeze breeze and we could just pass it around or they could use their individual mini-fans. I hope I haven't guessed wrong.

I got one at Wal Greens, but I paid around $6-7. It was located down an aisle with other fans(but Walgreens isn't big so I am sure you could find then there) I hope you guys are right about how great they work. I wasn't going to get one because of there size(bigger than I thought) But since I am going late June I thought better be safe than sorry.

I saw the mister fans last week at WalMart. They were in the same aisle as the regular fans (hardware dept.) They were laying on a shelf...kinda hard to see. They were $5 or $6 I think. They also had the Misty Mates for $16 or $17. I found the mini battery operated fans with little foam blades (with a neck string) in the back of the store where the beach towels were at. These were $1.88 each. I tried one of mine out, and it gives off a lot of air. I don't want to tote the big mister fan around, so I got these. I do own 2 of the mister fans though, so I'll probably throw them in the suitcase just in case I change my mind.

Two questions...What is the difference between a Misty Mate and a Squeeze Breeze? Just different brands or what? And how may of these should you bring? Should each person have their own? Or is one or two enough for four people?

A Squeeze Breeze is a spray bottle (about 10 oz. or so) with soft foam blades attached. Basically, you switch the battery operated fan on, and squeeze the handle to give yourself a cool mist. The Misty Mate is kind of like a fanny pack with water in it. It has a flexible wand and when you turn it on it lets off a constant cool water mist. I don't have a Misty Mate, but they look kind of heavy and bulky to me.

I am sorry to report that mine broke after being used for about a half an hour. I am so disappointed. Am glad I bought it at Wal Mart though cause they will give me my money back.

On one trip I did not want to stop to do laundry (too much fun) so we stopped at a Wal Mart to pick up a couple days worth of undies. When i washed my DH's when we returned home they fell apart. I took them and the receipt and they refunded my money.

We are getting a Super Wal Mart soon and I am looking forward to it although I do know the down side of it also.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter