Spy Kids DVD Set

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
from DVDFile.com:
Even though Spy Kids 2 has yet to arrive in theaters, and before anyone even knows if the film will be a hit, it hasn't stopped director Robert Rodriquez from already planning the third in the "trilogy," as well as an eventual DVD box set once all three are done. As fans are painfully aware, the current Spy Kids DVD is devoid of extras, so when is the special edition finally going to arrive? According to Rodriquez as quoted in Latino Review, not until at least Christmas 2003. "I think I'll wait until then to do a triple box set that has all the making of's," he stated, adding that he'd rather "do just one big thing, so I don't have to sell the people the same movie twenty times." Well, ain't that nice to hear for once? Now, only a little over a year to go...

I just wish that they would do something to correct the audio "glitch" in the main menu of the existing Spy Kids DVD. The first time that I played it, I thought that my speakers were going to explode.

I am looking forward to the premiere of Spy Kids 2 and will most likely purchase the Special Edition when it comes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter