• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

are we doing HH today? Just trying to figure out my plans for the day…

Also only ended up waiting for Frozone (6 mins including him swapping before the couple before me

Got a kick out of this segment on Strava…

View attachment 753380
Saw that on mine this morning also! Different! My apologies for not making it to the pre-race this morning I hope to be there in time tomorrow.

Was a little eye opening -literally- to be snoozing on the bus to wake up to people all saying “no this is Magic Kingdom”. Driver got lost btwn MK and Epcot also. I see why so many ppl swear by driving themselves! Good times!

Hope ppl had good races. I was shooting to go under an hour. Ran 1:00.47, so I am not obsessing about my time at all; perfectly at peace…

Saw that on mine this morning also! Different! My apologies for not making it to the pre-race this morning I hope to be there in time tomorrow.

Was a little eye opening -literally- to be snoozing on the bus to wake up to people all saying “no this is Magic Kingdom”. Driver got lost btwn MK and Epcot also. I see why so many ppl swear by driving themselves! Good times!

Hope ppl had good races. I was shooting to go under an hour. Ran 1:00.47, so I am not obsessing about my time at all; perfectly at peace…
How did no one catch his error any sooner than getting to MK?!

Also, where did you waste the 48 seconds that would’ve had you under an hour? 😁😁

Not sure what happened on bus, unfortunately I slept through whatever happened, but certainly woke up to people getting quite vocal. And I was like, wait is this MK? Yep that is space mountain! Oof!

Oh and my time was not off by 48 seconds, but 48 hundredths of one second…. I have thought of about 100 things, but the biggest was the giant cup of water before leaving room and stopping to go to bathroom around mile three!

Dole Whip in my future all will be well! 😆

Overdid it in the parks yesterday in the heat so won’t be going out outside of a Dinner trip tonight.

Just wanted to note that when I pulled into the photo area for Dug and Russell yesterday. I saw the sign that had them listen also said Carl for the 10 miler. Not sure if he’ll be out with someone or alone. But if you missed him for the 10k you should get a second chance tomorrow hopefully.

So thankful for @Naomeri and her photo list, and so happy to have had the chance to meet everyone again before the races

My life got turned upside down after Princess which resulted in a neglect of the DIS as well as my training. But I’m here, completed the 5K with no issues. Last night I made the (poor) decision to see HEA. It’s my favorite fireworks show so of course I loved it, but I didn’t love getting only 2 hours of sleep after being awake since 1:40am! The 10K was ROUGH. Exhaustion and the humidity didn’t help me at all. Did it though with a decent time, all issues aside. Got in a great nap and hoping for a better time for the 10 miler!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter