Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

For anyone curious about what it looks like to be a disabled wheelchair athletes

5k - 400xx
10 miler - 10xx

I actually got a rediculously nice even number for the 10 miler. That is so satisfactory.

No POT. But we are asked to give approximate finishe times. For both. Which is where I’m assuming my number came from since I put in a finish time of approx 13 min/mile

Challenge Bib- 206XX with no POT
My cousin's challenge bib is 202XX with POT

Neither of us are Club runDisney! Can't wait for the races this week!

So if bibs as low as 20600 are without POT or CrD, corral A must be very tiny. I am curious if they keep the same 4 corrals or if they went to 5. That would be a crap ton of people in 3 corrals.

So if bibs as low as 20600 are without POT or CrD, corral A must be very tiny. I am curious if they keep the same 4 corrals or if they went to 5. That would be a crap ton of people in 3 corrals.
I know with W&D
5k-A-C
10k-A-D
Half A-E
I don’t know how things broke down the other events this race season

Me: Challenge 228xx platinum club rD no PoT

Son: 10K 314xx no PoT or club rD. I don't recall what he put in for pace, either 8-10 or the the one in 7 min miles. He's usually a 7:30 per mile pace, but might have gone slower since he's running with me.

I am confused about the challenge bibs. How are there lower number bibs for no PoT no Club rD when Club bibs are 21 or 22xxx?

I know with W&D
5k-A-C
10k-A-D
Half A-E
I don’t know how things broke down the other events this race season
Springtime is unique in that the challenge includes the 5K. In 2022 they had 4 corrals for all 3 races. They also did not give two bibs for the challenge like they do with Dopey for Springtime. It was 1 bib and 1 corrals for the whole weekend. Its very possible that changes and we get multiple bibs or multiple corrals this year but based solely on 2022 we won't.

Me: Challenge 228xx platinum club rD no PoT

Son: 10K 314xx no PoT or club rD. I don't recall what he put in for pace, either 8-10 or the the one in 7 min miles. He's usually a 7:30 per mile pace, but might have gone slower since he's running with me.

I am confused about the challenge bibs. How are there lower number bibs for no PoT no Club rD when Club bibs are 21 or 22xxx?
That's the confusing part right now. Its possible they just seeded Club runDisney numbers as they would be without CrD and then the corral letter will be B. Given the numbers I am seeing I am veyr curious how this will end up now.

I’m challenge bib 201xx but pretty close to 201200. My POT was 3:58 marathon.

Last year, I think with the same POT, I was in s1 and about 60 numbers lower.

10 miler: 34XX.

I had a 1:28 10-mile POT but registered very late with a charity bib, so might have gotten put in the last corral regardless of POT.

Has anyone had any success with changing corrals by visiting runner relations at the expo?

10 miler: 34XX.

I had a 1:28 10-mile POT but registered very late with a charity bib, so might have gotten put in the last corral regardless of POT.

Has anyone had any success with changing corrals by visiting runner relations at the expo?
One of the FB groups has bibs up to 6500 I think. So it sounds like your mid pack not back.

And from what I remember they don’t alter unless it’s a mistake on their end. You can try. Never hurts to ask. But usually no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter