Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

This we joined right at opening got group 51 for W&D and our return kept getting pushed back and back and finally we got in a bit after 12 … idk if mw or princess things moved faster or slower….

Of what we wanted 5k medal pin stock was slim unless they restocked after I grabbed mine and we had to loop around a bit to find the shoe ornament
historically (lol....after 3 weekends can we even really say that?) they have been allowing people in "late" for their group, similar to how they handle the BGs for GOTG....you can't be early, but any time after your group gets called is fine.

Since key art for MW released today I’m thinking guides or at least course map leak tomorrow or Monday
They normally do not release things on Mondays or Fridays so that would be a surprise. Historically (this runDisney season) guides have been released 14-16 days prior. Today is 14.

So weird they would delay it that long. Other than the courses the guide doesn't really change much. They have to have the courses by now. This is rather dumb.

Yup, same here. I did think (and still do) getting two goodies from rD isn't going to happen today. But I did get excited for a split second thinking we actually did get the guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter