Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Never ,mind there it is. Oof more than an hour on all fronts

I have More than an Hour on all 4 links open on my PC, and 30ish min on the links on my ipad. All were opened at varying times (before and after 10am)

More than an hour in 3 browsers here but I'm sure once all the multi browser people start getting in 1 and closing their other browses it'll drop quickly

Oh wait one of them is showing 28 minutes still not overly hopeful. And looks like my Dads laptop might go first

One dropped to 36 (956 tab)
Decided to just open regular/incognito on computer & tablet and leave phone free to pick up queue ids here

All more than an hour here...so much for getting any prep work done in my classroom for a while

just wishing it hadn’t been my Dads laptop that had ended up at the front. Their keyboard is the one I’m least familiar with

3 more than an hours, and my phone (that joined at 9:59:59 is at 16 minutes. Go figure.

EDIT: Just had to call it out. 27, 34, 21 now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter