Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

My plan was to pay for hers than do mine in the next queue that opened in my set up so the 5k wouldn’t sell out in the time it took to add my challenge information

If it were me, I'd play the situation based on elapsed time. If it's 8-10 min or less (i.e. 10:08-10:10 eastern) by the time registration opened and I've finished the 5k registrations, then I'd probably aim to add the challenge registration as well. It takes less than 60 seconds to add all of the required and unchangeable info. But given the 19 min sell out in 2022, I wouldn't want to be too close to that previous fast sell out time if I'm adding another registration.

Didn’t they open the registration queue about 15 min before official opening for the past few race weekends? That system also ran into issues, hmmmm.

The last race weekend I tried to register for I was actually in the parks and couldn't get my phone to load the site, it killed me, by the time I was able to get in it was all gone aside from virtual (which I'm doing). Better not let me down this time!

Didn’t they open the registration queue about 15 min before official opening for the past few race weekends? That system also ran into issues, hmmmm.
Yeah I’m not trying to read too much into it and considering I’m borrowing my Dads laptop for this really hoping we don’t have tech issues. But it’s also runDisney

One other important thing to remember, you can share a queue ID to yourself. So if your lowest wait is on your phone, but you really don't want to register on your phone, it's possible to email that link (queue ID) to yourself and use it on a different device.

1661263162227.png

You just click the "Queue ID" and it'll give you a URL link that you can copy paste into an email (or on here to share once you've finished registration and don't need it anymore).

ETA - I personally did this for Princess 2022 by sending my iPad Safari browser link to my laptop computer and used the link on Google Chrome.

All I see are spinning circles. I'm having flashbacks to Marathon Weekend registration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter