Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

My flight is delayed so I got to see the start of the Boston Marathon on an airport restaurant’s screen 😆
I'm watching on my phone while doing paperwork. It's amazing that the leader is more than two minutes ahead of the rest of the field.

So again Im new to all this. does the lower the bib number the further up in the corral structure you are? Im doing the challenge and submitted a 10K POT of 1 hour 18 seconds and I have bib 234XX.

So again Im new to all this. does the lower the bib number the further up in the corral structure you are? Im doing the challenge and submitted a 10K POT of 1 hour 18 seconds and I have bib 234XX.
Typically corrals are in order by bib number. However, you might be in an earlier corral with a higher number if you signed up after registration day or are running with a charity.

If you submitted a valid POT and aren't in a POT corral, you can always stop by Runner Relations at the expo. They should be able to fix it.

if I am 261X and my cousin is 273X for the 10 miler, will we be in the same corral? We both picked fastest time that did not require a POT. If we aren't in same corral can I go back to hers? Usually I am with my mom and we register at the same time so have not had a bid number so far off before from who I am doing the race with.

Thanks

Also the number sequences are different for each race and the challenge bibs. We won't know for sure until people start picking up bibs on Thursday.

if I am 261X and my cousin is 273X for the 10 miler, will we be in the same corral? We both picked fastest time that did not require a POT. If we aren't in same corral can I go back to hers? Usually I am with my mom and we register at the same time so have not had a bid number so far off before from who I am doing the race with.

Thanks
Unsure - some corrals are pretty large with a wide range of numbers. But yes, you can drop back to their corral if that happens. You just can't advance to a corral in front of your assignment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter