Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

Logged into chrome and chrome incognito at about 9:50. both say an hour. Logged into edge at 9:55 and am down to 19 minutes. And, of course, I forgot to log into my run Disney account on that one before locking registration.

We previously had the glitch where it locked up verifying payment when registering multiple people. I’ve seen that described on here before. I’ve heard recommendations to just check out one person at a time. If you check out for one at a time do you have to get a different queue window to register the second person? If not, how do you get back to add another person after checking out the first? Good luck to all trying to register this am!

I don't know the answer with 100% confidence, but I believe once you enter the queue, and your time is called, and then you finish a transaction, it doesn't make you go back into the queue for a second transaction. My reasoning for that belief is that it is common for people to post about how there is no longer a queue, when it's because they have already finished their transaction. But when I would open a new browser on a different device I would still get a queue placement.

Ultimately, your best bet is to register multiple people at a time. But in the event of the glitch, then trying this single registration method might work.

Nice thing for Club runDisney folks that just want to get a Splash ticket, click on that register now link and it takes you right to the ticket purchasing page—no queue needed.
It's actually that way for everyone. Just got my tickets as well. Thank you for mentioning this as it made me go look <3

I have one that is not needed, that is already open if anyone can use it: 274d191bed0bcb4c8af7 is the event ID

Since they all go the same lace it’s worth noting the tabs clicked as 10k and 10 miler are dropping and range from 2-16-33 mins while the challenge and 5k tabs still more than an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter