Spring Surprise (March 31-April 3rd 2022)

So worst case scenario, its lightning and they cancel the race. Will it be an automatic refund or a credit for another race? I know there's been a couple that were cancelled/shortened in years past, just curious if anyone remembers what has happened in the past
For the 2017 WDW Half, a full refund was offered, but it was not automatic: you had to request it. Ditto for all of the races canceled due to COVID, if I recall correctly (even if refund was the only option, I feel like I still had to do something digitally to make it happen.) BUT, technically there are no refunds in the terms & conditions, so I never count on it happening. If they do cancel and offer refunds, rD will explain how to go about it.

Nothing like a last-minute costume change to get the blood moving during a taper week! Adventurers Club maid is out: saving her for W&D. Sally Shine is back.
Sally Shine? Please explain. I loved the Adventurer's Club maid costume.

Two out of three costumes are complete. I asked a family friend to make some shirts for me. 2 of them are DH's and 1 is mine. She hasn't finished them yet, and we leave in the morning. I hate waiting until the last minute. Feel like I'm packing half the house today. Thankfully we are driving so I have room for ridiculous amounts of stuff and over packing. Let's just hope my costumes get finished. :rolleyes:

Interesting story about Patty Pan. Thanks for sharing.

10k bib 332xx. I have no idea what I put in for pace, but whatever it was, I’ll definitely be slow because of basically taking 2.5wks off and getting the sinus crud on Friday that everyone else in my house had for a week before we left.

10k bib 332xx. I have no idea what I put in for pace, but whatever it was, I’ll definitely be slow because of basically taking 2.5wks off and getting the sinus crud on Friday that everyone else in my house had for a week before we left.
Feel better!

Nothing like a last-minute costume change to get the blood moving during a taper week! Adventurers Club maid is out: saving her for W&D. Sally Shine is back.
I had one idea than I couldn’t find a base layer top to go with it than I had two or three other ideas I was spiraling to put together but ultimately I’m back at my OG idea with just tonight to hopefully pull it off before I just rewear an old look

If they aren’t getting medals in time I have low expectations that there will be much options for merch unless you are camping out in the queue as soon as yoga is over…. Sigh….

between the rest of my sister being shut out of signing up for the 5k (and not bothering to even take off work to come because of it) the weather predictions, the massive ride wait times in the parks, and now this… not looking forward to this being a pleasant weekend… I wonder if pop can refund me for Friday & Saturday night

I hope they figure a way to distribute them to those of us who will be at the resort next week so we can still wear them to the parks and get pictures. It would suck if they arrived on Monday but they mailed them to my house when I am still down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter