Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

I am looking for a female roommate. I am 23 looking for a roommate for a 3 bedroom at Patterson, non wellness. I was there last Spring and it was the best place to stay and the 3 bedroom worked really well. My arrival departure day is January 10/May 13. Let me know!

looking for a roomate too! 2/21-8/12 2011. I am 21 and looking for non wellness in either chatham or patterson court.

Looking for a roommate too! Arrival date January 12, I haven't seen anyone with this date yet!
Female, non-wellness

I hate waiting! Grr. :) I interviewed at the very end of October and have yet to hear back. I received a pending letter the Monday after i interviewed( on a Friday). I really hope i get it! I love Disney sooooo much :) Question, do they like people who set themselves apart from the rest? Im going to to be applying to do the Peace Corps after i graduate in 2 years and i talked in my phone interview about the reason i wanted to work for disney was because i was planning to apply to be in the Peace Corps and working somehow thousands of miles away from home would get me ready for that.

Thanks! Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Well i got accepted, although im only 75% sure i want to go, everyones trying to convince me. I have to meet up with my school and they have to confirm that i meet all of their requirments. Ill probably end up going. They have me for merch

You guys! I leave NEXT SATURDAY! What is this madness? It's so strange to actually be doing this... woohooooooooooooooo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter