• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Semester...

MissMouse21

Mouseketeer
Kills me!! Why does the spring semester always seem so much slower than the fall?! I'm less than a month in, and I feel like it's been the longest month of my life!! Anyone else feeling like this?? Or is it just my senioritis talking? :Pinkbounc

-Liz

I think it's mostly senioritis for me, but I am counting down the days to spring break like never before.

(I still had a minor "What?! I'm not ready for this!" moment when I went to go turn in my graduation notice...but believe me, by May? I will be READY to go.)

It actually seems to be going by somewhat fast for me... We started a month ago today, spring break is in 15 days and then it's just a month and a half until we're done... :cool1:

SoonerKate- They sent me a confirmation for graduation yesterday, I can't believe that I'm done this year! Any ideas on what you're doing after graduation? I've started the job search, so HOPEFULLY I'll have something in May.
Good luck making it to Spring Break! :Pinkbounc

it does seem like it's going slow!
but then i think about it, spring break is a week away and then i have less than 2 months and I'm home for the summer! yay!!

Miss Mouse, right now my plan is basically: May 14, graduate. June 1, move into an apartment in Orlando with my friend, which we will have found and leased as of Spring Break. June 2? Your guess is as good as mine.

I've applied for an Advanced internship at WDW, and I'm applying for other jobs in the area as well, but I figure regardless of what happens, I'm better off being unemployed in someplace I'd like to be than someplace I wouldn't. Good luck on the job search! If you ever want someone to commiserate with, I'm going through the same thing!

I'm prob in the minority, but I think it's going by fast. Time flies when you're having fun (I know, who actually enjoys school???)

I agree with KingKobra this semester is going fast. I am already a month in and it feels like i have only been in it for a week. But that could be atributed to the fact that I love all my classes and am having a lot of fun. :Pinkbounc :banana: :sunny: :flower: :teacher:

I've got a little over 2 months until graduation, and at times this semester has been moving fast and other times painfully slow... February always turns out to be the worst... it always, without fail, seems to be the longest. I'm getting to the point where I no longer look at the 28 days as a bonus anymore :) Hopefully with Spring Break on its way, it will speed up... as for job-searching, more time is always welcome!

SoonerKate: An advanced intership with Disney sounds excellent! And at least you'll be down in Florida in the sun. :sunny:

I found an awesome job the other day, but I'm not qualified for it, so hopefully I can convince the people that I'd be good at it! I feel like I'm tying up all sorts of loose ends before graduation and I am officially an "adult" :rotfl:

Spring Break is coming up soon, then only two months until graduation... and then DISNEY!!

Good luck with the work everyone!! :bounce:

I don't know, it seems to be going kind of fast for me. But at other times it just seems to drag on...oh well, atleast I have spring break to look forward to! Only a couple more weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter