Spring Early Summer Resort Hotel Discounts just dropped!

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
Explore savings on select rooms at a Disneyland Resort hotel on most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 11 through June 9, 2022:

Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

• Save 25% on Premium rooms
  • Save 15% on Standard rooms
Disneyland Hotel

• Save 20% on Premium rooms
  • Save 15% on Standard rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel

• Save 10% on Premium and Standard rooms
Book now through June 6, 2022; travel must be completed by June 10, 2022.

We bought from Undercover Tourist last Nov, both room and tix. Now they say sold out for when we're going, but the main disneyland site does have the pool view available (which is what I had booked). We could save $700 if I cancel with UT and buy through direct, but is there a chance of losing out on my current park reservations?

We bought from Undercover Tourist last Nov, both room and tix. Now they say sold out for when we're going, but the main disneyland site does have the pool view available (which is what I had booked). We could save $700 if I cancel with UT and buy through direct, but is there a chance of losing out on my current park reservations?

If you are cancelling your ticket purchase with UT, I would assume that you will lose your reservations.

Utilizing the hotel bucket for reservations or even park hoppers, you would likely be able to secure your dates. Check the availability calendars first.

If refundable, I always like to double book and then cancel.

OH I am so annoyed with myself. As soon as I saw this I ran to book my solo April trip at the Disneyland Hotel. Well I was multi-tasking listening to a call at work the same time and I had the checkout date wrong. So I called to change it and there's no availability for that last night which is Tuesday, April 26. So then I decided to go back in and see the difference for GCH but the discount is gone now. They suggested I keep checking to see if that night opens up due to cancelations so I guess I'll do that and not canceling my Tropicana reservation quite yet. It's so odd that a Tuesday night is fully booked!

If you are cancelling your ticket purchase with UT, I would assume that you will lose your reservations.

Utilizing the hotel bucket for reservations or even park hoppers, you would likely be able to secure your dates. Check the availability calendars first.

If refundable, I always like to double book and then cancel.
It looks like only one of our days might not be able to get the same park res, all the rest for the week are still open. Hmmm...

If someone already booked a package, can they call and get the reduced rate or are they stuck?
I called (15 minute wait) and they were able to give me the discount. I'd recommend you take a look online first so you know what you're asking for. For my stay I was originally in standard view, but with the premium views being 25 vs 15 percent off the woods view was cheaper yet. But I had to ask specifically for the room change too.

OH I am so annoyed with myself. As soon as I saw this I ran to book my solo April trip at the Disneyland Hotel. Well I was multi-tasking listening to a call at work the same time and I had the checkout date wrong. So I called to change it and there's no availability for that last night which is Tuesday, April 26. So then I decided to go back in and see the difference for GCH but the discount is gone now. They suggested I keep checking to see if that night opens up due to cancelations so I guess I'll do that and not canceling my Tropicana reservation quite yet. It's so odd that a Tuesday night is fully booked!
There is an option for people to hold room for 3 days without a deposit. Maybe check in three days because those who have not paid the deposit by that time will have their "hold" cancelled and the rooms will open up.

We have Hojo booked for a 5 night stay but even with the discount it is almost double to stay at the Disneyland hotel even with the discount, am I doing something wrong?

I agree with you. I'm not sure how they managed to pay less for GCH than Hojo.

Oh fineeeee guess I'll do the Grand Californian after all. :flower1:

It was cheaper to do a courtyard view than a standard view room which was neat. This trip has been the saga of me slowly opening my wallet and dusting off the cobwebs... started at the Castle Inn and Suites... then turned it into a split stay with the DLH... then switched to a full stay at the DLH... and now switched to GCH. Well geez. haha!!

We can get the Paradise Pier Hotel for $100 more than our Hojo....would that be worth it?
I think the PP pool is down till May 7th (don't quote me) and they'll let you use the DLH pool. Don't know if you're gonna use the pool If it's 100 bucks more total I think it's totally worth it to stay in the bubble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter