!*!*!*!Spring Disney pin exchange!*!*!*!.....CLOSED!!!

I would love to join but want to be sure I'm clear on the exchange. This is to trade pins you already have correct? If the person you're matched with has a preference for pins you don't have then what? Thanks!

Yes, it is for pins you already have (but some people do order them from places like disneyshopping or ebay).

If they like things you don't have, that is fine, we know that. They can then keep them anyway or add them to their trading collection. There is always the next exchange ;)

I haven't done an exchange in a long time - I'm in for this one. PM sent :cool1:

I think I would like to join in this time if it's OK. Just a few questions. What is a pinpic name, what does elf, yes/no mean? And do I just pick two of my traders and send them to who I get, doesn't matter what they are as long as they are tradeable?

Could I do a trade and my son do a trade?

Thanks!

I think I would like to join in this time if it's OK. Just a few questions. What is a pinpic name, what does elf, yes/no mean? And do I just pick two of my traders and send them to who I get, doesn't matter what they are as long as they are tradeable?

Could I do a trade and my son do a trade?

Thanks!

a pinpic name is if you have your pins listed at www.pinpics.com

sometimes a person will sign-up and then not follow through (ie: they don't send out any pins) an elf is a person who steps up and offers to send pins to the person who did not receive.

yes you just pick two traders to send

yes you may do a trade and so may your son, just make sure to follow the info in the first post when signing up

Morning Nancy, so how many are playing this time? Looks like we have a few new players too. :)

We do have a few new players :yay:

With one day left for sign-ups, we have 20 players

I let the ladies on the Girl's Only Trip thread know about the exchange. :thumbsup2

And my mom usually does this one but I usually PM her info but now she is on the boards and posting by herself. :thumbsup2

She did sign up, Sarah....right after you did :)

We have 20 people.....but it comes out, so far, to 47 exchanges :yay:

If you are thinking about joining, get your info to Meriweather, today is the last day to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter