Spring Break week 2024

rmclain73

Mouseketeer
Just out of curiosity, where are you from and when is your spring break 2024 week? With the Easter holiday being so early next spring, I am trying to get a feel for when most schools will be off. Here in the Boston area, our break is the week of April 15 -19.

Last edited:
For elementary school aged children here in the Toronto area, Spring Break (called March Break here) is March 11 - 15. University students usually get their "slack week" in February.

Well as the saying goes, someone somewhere is on break from presidents day week through the end of April, with peaks around Easter and mid-March.

our 2024 spring break for the public schools in this county, and my DD's college, are both Mar 11-15.

Most of Ohio is the third or fourth week of March. Surrounding states are the same, for the most part.

I'm in Pennsylvania, and public schools are always the week before Easter. This upcoming year it's March 25-29.

Private Catholic schools are the week after Easter, and the private prep schools are the middle 2 weeks of March.

I'm in NY and the schools are closed the Thursday through Monday of Easter (March 28 - April 1) and then the longer spring break is April 22 - April 30.

The large public districts in VA near DC are always out the week leading to Easter, which this year is 3/23-3/30.

I’m happy to see everyone has dates spread out a bit. My kids have spring break the week after Easter, so we will head to WDW the day before Easter and stay the week. We are in CT. My coworker who lives in a different town has her kids spring break the 3rd week of April.

We are the last week in March. Trip booked already so hopefully the crowds are managable.

We are the last week in March. Trip booked already so hopefully the crowds are managable.
Our district always does the week before Easter which is the last week in March this year. We aren't going this year but have done that week a couple of times previously. I would say its VERY crowded but manageable if you have a good plan and know what you are doing. But don't expect moderate crowds.

My daughter is in grad school in MN, and hers is March 4-8, and I know a lot of the K-12 schools in that area are the same. My son is in grad school in IL, and his is Mar 11-15, with the majority of the K-12 the same - we live So IL, and my nephew’s kids have the same 2nd week of March spring break in central IL.

Spring break us a SEASON.
It runs from February 15 ish,(president's day )through the end of April.
As mentioned above, each state is different.
That is good since it spreads out the crowd.
Busiest/most popular is week before and after Easter.

My daughter is in grad school in MN, and hers is March 4-8, and I know a lot of the K-12 schools in that area are the same. My son is in grad school in IL, and his is Mar 11-15, with the majority of the K-12 the same - we live So IL, and my nephew’s kids have the same 2nd week of March spring break in central IL.
You have 2 kids in grad school? Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter