Spring Break crowd levels

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

Considering a 5 night stay early March 2024 - only park we would visit would be Epcot for F&G - is this a terribly time crowd level wise due to Spring Break?

Thanks in advance!

I live in the mid-Atlantic, and our K-12 schools are on break late March/early April. Colleges are a bit earlier. Even if it is crowded, the weather is nice. Have fun!

Mar 12 is blocked on Pirate pass because it is FL spring break. I would expect that week in particular to be bananas.

March 11th to 15th is Spring Break for a lot of Texas schools. It will be very busy, but if you're only going for Epcot F&G I wouldn't worry about crowds too much. MK and HS will be packed though.

Epcot is so big it can absorb a ton of people. The food booth lines might get long, but crowds aren't as much of an issue there.

Everywhere else is going to be packed though, including Disney Springs.

I don't mind the crowds during Spring Break time because the weather is usually great and the parks tend to stay open a little longer due to the crowds. I'm at the point where I care about park hours and weather more than I do crowds now, you can work around crowds with a decent plan.

So long as you expect large crowds and realize what you're walking into, it's not that bad. We go over spring break, sometimes ours coincides with the Orange/osceola county schools' breaks and sometimes it doesn't. We always have a good time and the weather is usually pretty mild. Our biggest assets are having a park touring plan, utilizing an early day or two, staying for EEH and being able to roll with the G+ punches. We also don't make many ADRs since we like to be flexible. I would venture to guess it will be busy with some of the heaviest crowds concentrated around Easter. We've been in early and mid March and it's usually pretty solid crowds. The earlier in March you can go, the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter