Spring Break at MK - 8am opening, what time should I get there?

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
I will be at MK during spring break, and really want to see the welcome show when we get there. The park opens at 8am and closes at 2am for late EMH that night. What time should I leave my resort (AoA) and try and get there by in order to see the welcome show?

Allow 45+ minutes for travel.

My generally rules of thumb is to allow 15 minutes for a bus to arrive, and traveling to MK from AoA takes approximately 20 minutes. Allow a few minutes to walk from the bus area and get past bag checks. Allow a similar total amount of time if you are driving and need to park in the parking lot and travel from TTC to MK.

Arriving 7-7:15 am should afford you a prime viewing spot.

During spring break? I'd be there around 7:15a if having a good view of the welcome show is important.

Allow 45+ minutes for travel.

My generally rules of thumb is to allow 15 minutes for a bus to arrive, and traveling to MK from AoA takes approximately 20 minutes. Allow a few minutes to walk from the bus area and get past bag checks. Allow a similar total amount of time if you are driving and need to park in the parking lot and travel from TTC to MK.

Arriving 7-7:15 am should afford you a prime viewing spot.

Thank you both for the feedback :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter