Spring Advantage 2013?

Hey everybody! I'm Kathy and did the CP for spring of 2012. I worked in Fantasyland attractions and absolutely loved everything about it! I got accepted last week for PhotoPass Photographer for Spring Advantage of 2013! If anyone has any questions about the CP or Attractions, you can ask me!

My phone interview is in 4 hours!!!::yes:::hyper::eek:

But I actually have a question for you guys! Have any of you looked recently at the "Role Descriptions" page on the DCP website? When I applied (2 Wednesdays ago) all the roles were one way, and today they're all different! For example, there is now a "Disney Desk" option under lodging for WDW. That wasn't there when I applied, nor was it even an option to rate my interest on the application... Also, little things like how FSFB got moved to the "Recreation" section instead of the "Food & Beverage" section...? Maybe it's just my computer and it's changing all of the placement of things? Is anyone else confused about this?

The only reason why I'm even concerned about it is because, like I said, some of the roles that are on there now weren't even an option on my application, so I didn't get to mark my interest for any of those, and I am wondering if it shows up as "no interest" to the interviewer/people who choose if I make it in! I'd be willing do do any of those roles, they just weren't on there!:worried::(:confused:

Just had my phone interview!!! :thumbsup2:cool1::joker:::yes:::hyper:

It went great! Interviewer was super sweet, and loved to hear my stories about things! She said that it'll take at most 2 weeks to hear, but to start checking tomorrow afternoon...!? I'll take that! haha

Top role choices were Vacation Planner, Photopass, and FSFB. Now to play the waiting game!! Anyone else accepted to these roles?

i'm still really confused on how the roommate thing works. do you have to be in the same program?? Like if you have the same arrival date, do you HAVE to have the same departure?? :confused3

i'm still really confused on how the roommate thing works. do you have to be in the same program?? Like if you have the same arrival date, do you HAVE to have the same departure?? :confused3

From what I understand, yeah you have to have the same arrival and departure date.

Hey everyone, my name is Madison. I'm 21 years old and this is my second time to apply (unfortunately I was not accepted for Fall 2012). I'm so excited to apply for Spring '13! My phone interview is on Wednesday (yay!) but I wanted to know if anyone had advice?

Also I posted this question on another thread, but I'll ask it again: I've heard some people claiming that disney works you as "slave labor". Now I'm not afraid to work-- I've had jobs before--but I'd like some information about what average working days are. My top choices are Conceirge, Merchandise or Photo at WDW.

Thanks y'all, and good luck!

Unfortunately there really is no "average" day. The hours can vary based on role, as well as location (for example- merch CMs on Main Street could end up working more hours then someone at a resort). Also, time of year will factor into the amount of hours.

Unfortunately there really is no "average" day. The hours can vary based on role, as well as location (for example- merch CMs on Main Street could end up working more hours then someone at a resort). Also, time of year will factor into the amount of hours.

Thank you for the reply, Joanna! :) Even this bit of information helped to clear up some of my questions. I really want to be in Merch as I have some experience with that (and I think it may br more realistic than my other choices), so I guess I can just expect varying hours!

I'm here!!! My name is Deva and I just applied for Spring Advantage 2013! My phone interview is next Wed. (the 10th) at 11am!!!!!! My top three roles are: Vacation Planner, Costuming, and BBB!!!!

Hey there my name is Monica. I have my phone interview Oct. 5 this friday and I am so excited and nervous at the same time LOL! My top roles are character attendant, FSFB, and main operations. (I keep changing my top roles I can't decided I will try almost anything!)

Good luck to everyone! Congrats to the ones accepted! :)

MadiStan91 said:
Hey everyone, my name is Madison. I'm 21 years old and this is my second time to apply (unfortunately I was not accepted for Fall 2012). I'm so excited to apply for Spring '13! My phone interview is on Wednesday (yay!) but I wanted to know if anyone had advice?

Also I posted this question on another thread, but I'll ask it again: I've heard some people claiming that disney works you as "slave labor". Now I'm not afraid to work-- I've had jobs before--but I'd like some information about what average working days are. My top choices are Conceirge, Merchandise or Photo at WDW.

Thanks y'all, and good luck!

Hey Madison! I was unfortunately denied this time around but hope to apply for fall 2013! I was just wondering what the dates were when you applied back in the spring 2012 to try and get on for fall 2012. I found out I didn't get accepted after taking the WBI last week but was hoping the application process would still be going on for fall 2013 6 months from now. Do you know when it usually runs?

The application goes up for Fall programs around late Jan/early Feb

When does it end? I applied last week for spring but didn't make it. I know you have to wait 6 months and was hoping I could still apply for fall 13. 6 months from now would put us in march though... Thanks for replying!

Thank you for the reply, Joanna! :) Even this bit of information helped to clear up some of my questions. I really want to be in Merch as I have some experience with that (and I think it may br more realistic than my other choices), so I guess I can just expect varying hours!

I'm also named Madison, (20 y/o) and I ALSO got denied for Fall 2012, applied for Spring 2013, and have a phone interview on Wednesday!!

What are the chances?

:)

Hey, I'm Caitlin, 21 y/o, I just had my phone interview today!!! I feel very confident about how it went! I will keep you guys updated. Cant wait to meet new people and have a good time:cheer2:

When does it end? I applied last week for spring but didn't make it. I know you have to wait 6 months and was hoping I could still apply for fall 13. 6 months from now would put us in march though... Thanks for replying!

Usually in April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter