Spring Advantage 2012

So I got ACCEPTED! But I don't know my role or season since I can't log in. I called Disney and they won't tell me what I got but said they'd try to fix the log in issue... I'm dying here. Ugh!

Good luck! I hope you find out soon!

Hey everyone! I was accepted TODAY! for character attendant for spring advantage!! :) I've been waiting for over 3 weeks - so I thought it was NEVER going to come. I am so excited... more than words can describe.

Hey everyone! I was accepted TODAY! for character attendant for spring advantage!! :) I've been waiting for over 3 weeks - so I thought it was NEVER going to come. I am so excited... more than words can describe.

Did you ever get the pending email?

Nope! I was "in progress" the entire time - no pending email at all.

Well congrats :) I was just wondering cause i got the pending email. and i want to know when someone gets accepted so i know theyre going back thru those applications. lol. (i know people get accepted that were pending, i just want to know for this season)

Keep your chin up penders!! I was pending and got accepted!!! :D

Soo....

I can't log in to my dashboard. Which is weird cause i have it on an auto sign in type deal where i just punch in the first letter of my email and it auto fills the rest of that, and my password (you know what i mean?) and its always worked up until now. now it says its wrong. & i said to send my password to my email and nothing happened.

also, where it used to say 'login' now it says 'register'
what does this mean!? I"m so confused :/ Should i call if i still can't log in by tonight?

I got my acceptance email this morning... for Recreation! Anyone else out there accepted or applying for this? : ) I'm so excited!

Congrats to everyone who's gotten accepted already!!! I'm on the program now but I'm just curious. What's the new thing they're sending in the mail to those accepted? :rolleyes1 If you don't want to post it on here so it's a surprise for when people get accepted, please message me. :littleangel:

Congrats to everyone who's gotten accepted already!!! I'm on the program now but I'm just curious. What's the new thing they're sending in the mail to those accepted? :rolleyes1 If you don't want to post it on here so it's a surprise for when people get accepted, please message me. :littleangel:

304119_2495653672307_1281797111_2999468_1817975347_n.jpg

It's just a postcard congratulations haha

Hey guys congrats to those whove been accepted! I'm an electical engineer at Virginia Tech, I passed the web application process and have the phone interview this tuesday night, nervous! Any tips? How long does it take after the phone interview for you to know if you've gotten in or not?
Thanks!

Hey guys congrats to those whove been accepted! I'm an electical engineer at Virginia Tech, I passed the web application process and have the phone interview this tuesday night, nervous! Any tips? How long does it take after the phone interview for you to know if you've gotten in or not?
Thanks!

Good luck! I have mine next Monday. I don't have any amazing tips as I haven't done mine yet either, but a lot of people say to smile because the interviewer can tell, be yourself, show your excitement, and relax!
I don't know if you've read the whole thread, but on page 10 there's a list of questions you might expect.

I have the same question about how long it takes. I know I'll be anxious to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter