• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring 2024 reservations

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
When do reservations generally open up for Spring 2024? I see it's only through March right now.

Last year it was late August that the next year’s dates became available, so I’d assume similar this year.

I just saw on the website of DLP that the dates after 28 march 2024 will be released mid september.

Only saw it when I went to the price estimate calendar on the Dutch website. I do not see this on the UK website.

Thank you Karin. I haven't been there in 7 years and am looking forward to going back. I also appreciate all of your posts about the changes to the parks.

You're welcome! I am a little out of it with posting news. I should add some of the new stuff in the news thread.

7 years is a long time and I am sure you will have a great time!

I just saw on the website of DLP that the dates after 28 march 2024 will be released mid september.

Only saw it when I went to the price estimate calendar on the Dutch website. I do not see this on the UK website.
Thank you for this! That is perfect since I'm planning to book for my Spring Break and we get our contract ratification bonus mid-September so I should be able to book as soon as rates come out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter