Spring 2015 DCP

Hi everybody my name is Jayce! I'm currently a business major in Northern California. I'm applying for DCP for next term. I interviewed on Saturday. I got my pending letter on Sunday. Hopefully I will hear soon. Has anyone gotten a pending letter and then was accepted?

It did come across humbly. And congrats. I hope we all get in too. :)

What role did you receive? Congratulations! :)

thank you both! i hope to hear the same incredible news for you :goodvibes

seth - i've been accepted as a recreation cast member. my phone interviewer and i talked almost exclusively about the children's activities role (which falls under recreation) so i'm really, really hoping that will be my final role! but i'll of course be thrilled to do anything! what are your top choices?

Has anyone ever been offered a web interview after being in 'submission' status for two weeks? I see most applicants receive the WBI within hours of submitting an application. I'm starting to lose hope even though I have read as long as you are not in NLIC status it is still possible to interview - just trying to be realistic. Thanks - just hoping for a little pixie dust.

hi everyone!

i'm saying this with the best of intentions (and i'm truly hoping it comes across humbly) but i just want to let you all know that i was accepted for spring 2015 two days ago! whichhh means that THINGS ARE STARTING TO HAPPEN! keep your fingers and toes crossed because your acceptance might just be right around the corner :upsidedow

ahhhhhhh i'm so excited for everyone to start finding out! sending so so so much pixie dust!

Wow congratulations!!!!! Where did they put you?!?!
I just scheduled my phone interview for tomorrow, Wednesday at 845 PM!!! Crossing my fingers!

Has anyone heard anything about the Plant Science internship at Epcot? In the greenhouses. I really love disney and am from ND, so I would really like to learn something about plant science while I'm there if I am missing a semester of school.

Hello,
So this is my second time applying, my first time was earlier this spring but I didn't get an interview... anyway, this time I did get the web based interview a month after i applied and passed, then I had my phone interview earlier today at 7:45 am. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I thought it was weird that my interviewer asked if I had a license (i do) and would be willing to do transportation. she was also interested if i would do Guest Services because I speak a little japanese. Well i just hope i'm not in merchandise because i hate working retail, I currently work at a Kohl's in Arizona. update: just recieved an email stating:
Dear Megan,
Thank you for taking the time to interview for the Disney College Program.
In an effort to review all applicants during the Fall 2014 season, the majority of our decisions will be made in late October. Thank you for your patience.
We would still recommend you check your dashboard at disneycollegeprogram.com. On this website, you will find updates and messages from us regarding your application status.
Best regards,
Disney College Recruiting
Did anyone else get this and still get accepted? Now I'm worried I didn't make the cut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter