spray starch to help with stains

fran99999

DIS Veteran
I have used spray starch on my clothes and cloth shoes for years. I spray my kids tops (front) and bottoms (knees and butts). You spray the cloths after they are dry let the starch then put away as usual. I also spray all the cloth on shoes and sneakers. The starch must be redone each wash but it acts as a barrier to the stains becoming imbedded in the fabric threads.

I have used on white ballerina shoes and wash when they start to look dirty and most of dirt and grime comes out in the wash. The shoes have lasted me for most of the summer before I need to toss.

It has saved my kids clothes from the stains imbedding in the fibers, even those grass stains came out much easier.

As you know once its in the fibers of the fabric it is set for life. I have a large bust and food seems to fall and get caught on my "shelf" LOL this has saved me from having to replace tops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter