Spot(s) for MSEP, Celebrate the Magic, and Wishes

Candleshoe

Trying to build a better mousetrip.
So I am tentatively planning a surprise spring break trip for DD and I. I still have my AP (got sick at the end of our June 2015 trip). Since the previous trip was a route, and my chemo will be finished mid February I'm hoping I have the stamina to make it. I'm not putting any money down that cannot be retrieved with a 5 day cancellation though, so it's all good. :)

I got a FP to MSEP (I haven't seen the evening show since Spectro. We only saw Wishes last year at the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Party, and couln't see the parade from there.)

As I understand the FP spot for it is in the hub. It says to arrive 8:30-8:50. How imperitive is it to arrive right at 8:30? Does everyone get a good viewing if they have FPs?

CtM is the castle iirc. I've never seen it either. Is IT nicely viewable from the same place I am at MSEP?

Then there's Wishes. I know that people don't like to be close to the castle for Wishes, but if the three shows are back to back to back, I sure would like to chill out and not have to move.

Any thoughts from veterans would be greatly appreciated.

tia, sherry

anyone.gif
hat.gif

Hi Candleshoe!
The FP viewing area for MSEP is in Town Square for now. It's unknown whether that will change to the Hub in the future.

If you arrive early, you can get the view of Main Street directly towards the Castle. You'll be able to watch Celebrate the Magic and Wishes if you don't mind being that far from the Castle.

Wishing you a speedy recovery back to good health!:flower:

The FP viewing area for MSEP is in Town Square for now. It's unknown whether that will change to the Hub in the future.
I did a web search and found a couple of sites saying it was back in the hub. Darn! I'll go change that MSEP FP for something else, then.

Wishing you a speedy recovery back to good health!
Thanks! I certainly didn't mean to disappear at the end of the last trip after all the planning. I would have been back in the thread giving my trip reports :-)

ok! I switched the MSEP for BTMRR. I'll try to get to the castle to view all three. I'm hoping all three are viewable up there. I think there may be a handicap section up there, true?

There should be. You do want to be back some distance from the Castle for fireworks viewing. A spot near the Partners statue is ideal but the wheelchair section should also have a great view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter