Sports glasses for basketball help?

mommyoftwinfants

DIS Veteran
My son just glasses in February and didn't think about basketball season, called his optometrist and $250 for a pair. I thought I'd ask you guys for some help. Where can I find a reasonably priced pair?

Walmart, or try someplace online like Zenni.

I made the mistake of getting my ds' first pair at Lenscrafters, paid a fortune. I didn't realize there were other places I could get them.

Zenni is great! I have seen the sports glasses on there, but never got them. I did get my daughter the transitional lenses so they turn into sunglasses in the sun and they were perfect....$27. She is 8 and when she got glasses in January the one thing she was worried about is how is she going to wear her sunglasses...lol

How old is he. I would even look at contacts. My DD15 started wearing them at about age 9 as she was doing Competition Gymnastics and Basketball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter