Sports Bar/Pub in Disney Springs on Boxing Day?

100acreHiker

Fallen down the Disney rabbit hole...
Long shot, but is there a sports bar in Disney Springs proper (we don't have a car) that is likely to show soccer matches on Boxing Day (12/26)? I know the answer is probably go to ESPN Club/bar on BoardWalk. I have two teen boys who are soccer players and devoted fans and they can not miss a late afternoon match that day (sigh), but I have reservations at Raglan Road and I do not want to be at the BoardWalk (though I do love the BoardWalk). I did a search and nothing obvious comes up, and I do not know Disney Springs really at all, short of the 2 hours I spent there last year eating at one restaurant. Any Disney Springs bar/pub experts here? Another option is we just stay in our hotel (WL) and watch the game there if we can, but much more festive and fun for the boys to be out with fans and better overall for our family to not be stuck in our room, plus I could shop :-).

Yeah, Splitsville might show them. We are big Liverpool fans and watched a Champions League match a few years ago at ESPN Club, and that would be your best bet, but I see that doesn't work with your schedule. Also, if you are interested in a morning match then ESPN Club doesn't open until noon.

Yeah, Splitsville might show them. We are big Liverpool fans and watched a Champions League match a few years ago at ESPN Club, and that would be your best bet, but I see that doesn't work with your schedule. Also, if you are interested in a morning match then ESPN Club doesn't open until noon.
Thank you--hopeing Splitsville will work. We plan to call to see if they show the channel before going. And it's a Liverpool game my older son has to see!

Thank you--hopeing Splitsville will work. We plan to call to see if they show the channel before going. And it's a Liverpool game my older son has to see!
Ah, Liverpool v. Leicester City. We'll be watching at Crystal City Sports Pub in Arlington, VA with members of the Liverpool Washington DC supporters club.

Curious to know if you found a place to watch the Liverpool match (which was at 3:00 EST instead of earlier). We really enjoyed watching Liverpool play a great game.

Curious to know if you found a place to watch the Liverpool match (which was at 3:00 EST instead of earlier). We really enjoyed watching Liverpool play a great game.
We did! Splitsville was perfect. They had the game on at the bar and also upstairs and we didn't even have to bowl. Our boys played a round of pool/billiards and ordered some soft drinks. They were happy to have us. No reservation needed. I did some shopping and popped in and out. It's fine place to watch a soccer match if you're a fan, in addition to the ESPN club on the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter