• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hi,

I will be in Disney this week from Wednesday to Sunday if anyone needs sponsorship for annual passes.

Bren.:):):)

We'll be in Disneyland Paris from 11 - 16 August, anyone who wants to get a 10% discount when getting your AP, please contact me!

We can provide you with the discount for your passport and you would make us very happy! Just contact me through this forum or reply below and I will contact you.

Thanks and have a great Disney day!!

We'll be in Disneyland Paris from 11 - 16 August, anyone who wants to get a 10% discount when getting your AP, please contact me!

We can provide you with the discount for your passport and you would make us very happy! Just contact me through this forum or reply below and I will contact you.

Thanks and have a great Disney day!!

My autistic son has 10% off an annual pass and needs 2 more referals to get a free year which would really help him.

Hi :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

This is a friendly board, please join in on any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

As we've got a designated sponsorship thread on here, I've moved your post to it. :)

I have a change of plan and will already buy my first AP on Sunday 17th August. Anyone there who could sponsor me?

I have a change of plan and will already buy my first AP on Sunday 17th August. Anyone there who could sponsor me?

Hello Noemie,

When will you arrive? We're in DLP on 16 August so when you arrive in the afternoon it might work.

For how many people do you need a sponsor?

Best,

Arie

We will be there from Friday 29 August to Thursday 4 September and will be happy to sponsor anyone who would like to get 10% off their annual pass.

There will be 3 of us, so we could potentially sponsor 9 people! :rotfl:

Please PM me if you'd like us to help :goodvibes

Is this a safe site to use, as 458.00 for 4 passes sounds great, but we are planning to back middle of August next year, so when do the passes become active
Hi bev :)
I used this site and got 2adult AP today very happy with the service.
The ap start from the date you activate them :thumbsup2

We're arriving on Sept 8th if anyone is around with an annual pass so that I can get 10% off on the 4 AP I'm buying.
Thanks

Just a reminder for any last minute sponsorship requests - we're there from 29 August - 4 September and can sponsor up to 9 people :goodvibes

Hi,
Just to say I can sponsor 3 people 6th - 10th October, or two people 1st - 3rd December. On arrival day I am usually there between 10.30 and 11.00.

Hi addverbaan we will be there on the 11th of October, there would be 4 of us if you would be available to sponsor us? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter