Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Sorry I can't help you James, but for anyone else we are in the park from April 26 to May 1 and would be happy to sponsor people during that period.

Hope you find someone!

I am looking for sponsorship for 1 AP for out trip 6-8 June - can anyone help me out? Does the person who is sponsoring have to be present, or can it be done my post?

Many thanks! :goodvibes

James

Ahw, such a shame, I'm there on 9, 10 and 11 June and give 1 person the 10% discount. :( (yes, both persons need to be present)
If anybody needs the discount on one of those days, send me a message. :)

Hi
There are 5 of us with annual passes and will be at DLP between 28th May and 3rd June if anybody wants us to sponsor them let me know.

Hi
There are 5 of us with annual passes and will be at DLP between 28th May and 3rd June if anybody wants us to sponsor them let me know.

Hi Beth

Im new to this forum as we've just booked our first trip to Paris and Disney this weekend and will be there on the 2nd June to pick up a Francilien pass to return on the 5th of June for 5 nights in the Thomas Cook explorers hotel. So we are looking for someone to sponsor us. There are 4 of us needing passes so we would be very thankfull if you would be willing to sponsor us.

Julie

Hi mum2threemonsters . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Please read through the thread so you are aware how sponsorship and this thread works.
Details should only be discussed through Private meeage (PM) and not on the thread.
As you are a new poster you will need to participate further on the boards before you are able to reply to PMs :)

mum2threemonsters, have sent you a pm, please let me know if you cannot receive it.

Hi yes I have received it unfortunatly it wont let me reply as my post count isnt yet ten. Once Im up to this limit Ill get in touch with you with my mobile number. I doubt Ill be able to find 4 people that will be there on the 2nd in time before we go so your offer of 3 sponsors sounds good. We need to save every penny as we've booked this after a cancellation on another holiday (lost £440 on insurance) as I got taken into hospital 2 weeks before we went (would have been today :-( )... So money is limited now!

Julie

Aw, so sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope all is fine now. Just think, if you were there now it would all have been over when you really are there in June - if you see what I mean, trying to look on the bright side!

Anyway, glad to be able to help if we can and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Beth

Im new to this forum as we've just booked our first trip to Paris and Disney this weekend and will be there on the 2nd June to pick up a Francilien pass to return on the 5th of June for 5 nights in the Thomas Cook explorers hotel. So we are looking for someone to sponsor us. There are 4 of us needing passes so we would be very thankfull if you would be willing to sponsor us.

Julie

Hi
Sorry didn't see your message til today - we will be there and could help you if you still need it although I see somebody else has also offered - let me know.

Please remember this thread is for sponsor offers and requests only, specific communication should be done by PM to each other :).

It's a little early as we're not going for a while but thought I'd post now incase I forget and any AP holders are booked to go already.

If anyone is available to sponsor on the 5th November (Saturday) we will be requiring 3 APs so would be very grateful!

Thank you!

We can give 10% discount on 9, 10, 11 June 2011. Please contact me. :idea:

Hi batieman . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Please read through the thread as you will not be able to reply to Private Messages (PM) until you have participated further on the boards. Note personal details and email addresses should not be posted on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter