Spoiled, all 3 American skaters tossed out???

As one of my kids in time out said to another one of my kids that was joining him:

OOOuuuuuuwwwwwww, you bad!

:teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup2
Thanks for trying to lighten things up :worship: ...it's getting a little heated here today!

Since I'm among other perverted minds, I've been so tempted to try to start an internet rumor that the gay community is trying to change the figure skating rules so that ice dancing pairs can be of the same sex. Think anyone would bite?

missypie said:
Since I'm among other perverted minds, I've been so tempted to try to start an internet rumor that the gay community is trying to change the figure skating rules so that ice dancing pairs can be of the same sex. Think anyone would bite?

Are you trying to cause an international incedent? :lmao:

You really had me going there for a minute :rotfl2: :lmao:

missypie said:

Bwhahahahahahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now THAT would be a popcorn sharing thread. :teeth:

I started thinking about the same sex couples while watching ice dancing last night, becuase there was one couple with identical hair cuts and identical highlights, and the woman's face actually looked more masculine than the man's and I started wondering........

missypie said:

:rotfl2: yeah what an uproar that would cause. Hey why not let same sex skating...... :scratchin :worship: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter