Splitting add on contract with new incentives deal

neoDonald

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know whether you will still get the current incentives if you bought two 50 point contracts that add up to 100 points?

You can ask, but since it would cost Disney more money (paying two closing costs instead on just one), and more paperwork, they may not allow it.

I can tell you the answer is no you need to add it as 100. We just added the 100 AKV on Sunday. We asked the same question (was going to put it in DD and DS name) but as an add-on it had to be in our names.

Also, our use year stayed the same (aug). The incentives are great and we don't pay any dues until May.

Does anyone know whether you will still get the current incentives if you bought two 50 point contracts that add up to 100 points?

As long as the contracts are in the same names, resort, and UY you can split them up. We have done this several times. Your will end up with one member number and two contract numbers. A master and a sub, .000 & .001.

I called my guide on Monday and asked this specific question. We were thinking of adding on 125 points. I askded if we could purchase a 75 point and 50 point contract and still qualify for the incentives and he said that we could do it and yes we would still get all the incentives being offered.

Thanks for the replies! Being able to do that makes it all the harder to resist this offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter