Splitsville

alyssa18o6

Disney Obsessed.
We’re doing 2 no park days during our 8 day stay. I’m pregnant, so I’m trying to incorporate things we normally wouldn’t do (just DH and I). I LOVE bowling, so it just occurred to me it may be fun to do bowling one night. Anyone have any experiences?

It's a nice bowling alley.

But, I have to think that going to WDW and going bowling, is akin to going to a Carnegie Hall concert and just listening to an iPod in the lobby.

To each!
Have fun!

We loved it. We like to bowl and there us nothing akin to the experience of Splitsville where we live. So, it still feels very Disney to us (an enhanced experience). It’s worth your time and the food is surprisingly good!

Splitsville can get pretty crowded in the evenings, and the bowling is also more expensive. If you can swing doing lunch there, it's pretty inexpensive to bowl in the late morning, and you'll probably have the run of the place.

Went there earlier this month but only for lunch. Food was pretty good and the lanes were almost empty on a Thursday mid-day.

I have been to the one in Tampa. Food was outstanding, lanes were "shorter" than a normal bowling alley. I would not go there just for the bowling. We had a two hour reservation and made the mistake of ordering our food and trying to bowl at the same time. They cut off our lane right at two hours and we were half way through the second game. So... if you go, eat before or after your bowling reservation if you really want to get in a couple games. Eating at the same time with our group of 12 didn't work to our benefit.

The reservation blocks, there will be people behind you for those lanes, so you can not extend your time.

We love Splitsville! Bowling isn't something we typically do at home, but something that my DS 17 particularly loves when we visit the Springs. So far we have just stuck with bowling and ordering sodas, since the Boathouse is really where we want to eat. One of these days we need to eat at Splitsville though, we always check out other people's food and it looks amazing!!!!!!!

We enjoyed it - the food is really good as well. Be sure to take socks or you'll have to buy them : )

Ohh thanks for the reminder. Hope I remember when we go because that is our flying to Disney day and me need to pack socks in carryon or wear them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter