• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Splitsville - Can we reserve outside?

ColoradoK

Mouseketeer
Hi, we'll be celebrating a birthday on the day we're hoping to go to Splitsville. I have a reservation, but are we able to reserve outside specifically? Also, could we potentially see the 9:30 fireworks from there (and would we be frowned upon for trying to stretch our meal until that point?? Or even 'forced' out?)

I'm not sure about specifically reserving outside but definitely not a good spot to view the fireworks.

Oh bummer! Their website says, "Splitsville promises amazing views of Downtown Disney during the evening as well as a clear view to the Disneyland fireworks." :(

Hmm.... I really don't know what their basis for that claim is. The outdoor seating area is under a covered patio and the fireworks would be basically above and behind the building from that area. Most of the inside seating also wouldn't see much as the windows face away from the park. There is one area upstairs that has windows that face the right direction to see some of the fireworks but I wouldn't call it a great view. But overall the DTD view of fireworks is not great.

Oh bummer! Their website says, "Splitsville promises amazing views of Downtown Disney during the evening as well as a clear view to the Disneyland fireworks." :(

It really says that? That is really weird because the entire section of that building that faces the park is a solid wall. There is no outside or rooftop viewing area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter