Split stay with Epcot on move day - help

MissDisney21

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to EPCOT on our move day during a split stay. We want to be lazy in the morning and not head to park until 11am-ish. What do you suggest for a touring plan with such a late start? We will have genie + and can buy ILL too. How can we get all the big rides in? TIA!

At 7:00am I would book Remy for at a later time then try to get one of the free genie rides.
I’m planning the same thing and hoping to get a Topolino’s breakfast because we will be at CBR then maybe moving to the Poly. If I can get the reservation. I thinking we may have bell services take our luggage to the next resort.

At 7:00am I would book Remy for at a later time then try to get one of the free genie rides.
I’m planning the same thing and hoping to get a Topolino’s breakfast because we will be at CBR then maybe moving to the Poly. If I can get the reservation. I thinking we may have bell services take our luggage to the next resort.
Genie+ isn’t free. They cost money, Remy just costs additional money

Thank you. We are buying Genie+ for all days and ILL when we really need it. What would you select for Genie+? Is it possible to select Genie+ at 7am but not have the ride til noon? I’m used to old fast pass where you got to pick time but with Genie+ they say you have to pick next available time so that is throwing me off a bit on how to plan the day.

Thank you. We are buying Genie+ for all days and ILL when we really need it. What would you select for Genie+? Is it possible to select Genie+ at 7am but not have the ride til noon? I’m used to old fast pass where you got to pick time but with Genie+ they say you have to pick next available time so that is throwing me off a bit on how to plan the day.
You can't pick your time, but you can monitor the return windows til the window you want comes up and book then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter