Split Stay Transportation

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
We have an upcoming trip that will be a split stay. Is there a free resort shuttle that can take us to the next resort or will you have to pay for any transportation between the resorts without having to do a resort to park and park to resort trip?

We have an upcoming trip that will be a split stay. Is there a free resort shuttle that can take us to the next resort or will you have to pay for any transportation between the resorts without having to do a resort to park and park to resort trip?

where are you staying? typically transportation doesn't exist for this purpose but if you are split between poly and grand flo, monorail can help.

We were doing OKW to SSR

unless you're going to a park or Disney Springs in between - you'll have to pay for transport. OKW is bus only (not even sure if the boat is running from DS to OKW)

We are doing a split stay - day of checkout from resort #1 - we are going to a park. Then when we leave that park we are getting on the skyliner to Resort #2. The resorts are still doing luggage transfer if that was a concern.

I did not know there was a path between the 2 resorts. Where does it start?

There are walking paths around the golf course which goes between both resorts. Hopefully the picture will attach correctly. I highlighted possible routes depending on where you are in the resort. B38AF51B-477C-4765-9FCA-90B85D58EE57.jpeg

Remember, you can't take your luggage on any Disney transportation (except, of course, DME). When I had a split stay between BWV and BCV, I walked with my suitcase from one resort to another. Otherwise, I've always dropped off my luggage, gone to a theme park for the day, then taken the bus to the new resort. I've never known of any resort to resort transportation.

Remember, you can't take your luggage on any Disney transportation (except, of course, DME). When I had a split stay between BWV and BCV, I walked with my suitcase from one resort to another. Otherwise, I've always dropped off my luggage, gone to a theme park for the day, then taken the bus to the new resort. I've never known of any resort to resort transportation.

On a split stay they'll transfer your luggage from one resort to another for free. We've never had any issue at all, drop it off by 10/11am and then they'll let you know roughly when it's at the next resort. It's often 4/5pm. They'll even transfer refrigerated stuff as well. BWV to BCV may be some exception cause they're right next to each other, but otherwise this is always available.

There are walking paths around the golf course which goes between both resorts. Hopefully the picture will attach correctly. I highlighted possible routes depending on where you are in the resort. View attachment 518113
Neither of these are correct. Both of these are cart paths and you cannot walk on cart paths. The path starts where the one on the bottom starts and runs along Trumbo Canal. If you find yourself walking right next to the golf course and there are golf carts on the path, you are in the wrong place. By the way, you can't take the path at night because there are no lights on the path. And bears have been spotted in the woods around that area. The little bit lower path on this map is labeled the SS Nature Path

Annotation 2020-08-13 164459_LI.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter