• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split Stay Question

Rigby

Mouseketeer
Hi! We have a split stay coming up soon and I’m curious if Bell Services is still moving luggage from your first resort to your next resort? Thanks :yay:

My understanding is yes they will. We have a split stay coming up in July, our first WDW trip since January 2020. We’ve done several split stays in the past with no issues.

Just did a split stay (3 different resorts). Bell Services picks up no problems and delivers between 1 and 5 PM to the other resort.

Sweet!!! I had no idea they would do that. We are planning a split stay for some time in 2023 maybe.

Thanks - I was wondering. So, to clarify with folks who've done this - upon checking out, I go to Bell Services with my bag and ask them to transfer it? I'm staying one night at ASMu before the originally planned AKL. Will I need to know what room I'm in, or do I get it from their Bell Services?

Thanks - I was wondering. So, to clarify with folks who've done this - upon checking out, I go to Bell Services with my bag and ask them to transfer it? I'm staying one night at ASMu before the originally planned AKL. Will I need to know what room I'm in, or do I get it from their Bell Services?

You don’t have to know your room number at the next resort and you don’t have to take your bags to Bell Services. Just call from your room and they’ll come pick them up and they’ll hold them until you check in at your next resort. Just call again and they’ll bring them up to your room. We went from BLT to OKW and the transfer went off without a hitch. Great service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter