Split stay online check in

Derek Demsher

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!!

I have an upcoming split stay, and I just got on the website to do online check in.
I was able to indicate what time I will be checking in for the first reservation,
but when I tried to check in for the second reservation, there was no option for when I
would be arriving at the resort.

Is this normal for split stays? or is it a minor glitch on the website.
I know its a specific question, but I figured one of you lovely folks
would have the answer.

Hey guys!!

I have an upcoming split stay, and I just got on the website to do online check in.
I was able to indicate what time I will be checking in for the first reservation,
but when I tried to check in for the second reservation, there was no option for when I
would be arriving at the resort.

Is this normal for split stays? or is it a minor glitch on the website.
I know its a specific question, but I figured one of you lovely folks
would have the answer.

In my experience (last 4 split stays), it's normal. But others have been able to enter their estimated arrival time for resort #2. It's the same if you are taking Magical Express, you can't specify an arrival time then either.

Last edited:
It's normal. It's the same if you are taking Magical Express, you can't specify an arrival time then either.

I’ve had that while taking dme, but before my waitlists came through for my February trip, I had a split stay (three different resorts), and was able to choose the time for the second and third resorts. Just not the first, since I had dme scheduled.

I’ve had that while taking dme, but before my waitlists came through for my February trip, I had a split stay (three different resorts), and was able to choose the time for the second and third resorts. Just not the first, since I had dme scheduled.

Thanks. I will amend my reply above to say in my experience (last 4 split stays) it's normal. Gotta love WDW IT, everyone gets a different experience. :badpc:

How many days until your arrival? I believe you can't check-in for the second part of your split until 60 days before that part of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter