• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split stay/FP - will it mess things up? Any Experience?

MsLeFever

WPASADI II Co-Winner
I'm hoping to make Fass pass plans for a 10 day stay with a split stay reservation between two hotels. Is this going to be a problem with the website thinking that they are two stays and not allowing me to reserve for the days at the back half of my stay? thanks for any information from experienced folks!

I'm hoping to make Fass pass plans for a 10 day stay with a split stay reservation between two hotels. Is this going to be a problem with the website thinking that they are two stays and not allowing me to reserve for the days at the back half of my stay? thanks for any information from experienced folks!
It’s difficult to answer your question without knowing your hotels.

If both on-site and both linked to MDE, it should let you book all your FP+ at 60 days. Dining is another story though. You'll have to do that in 2 different chunks at 180 days for the first reservation, and again at 180 days for the second.

We are doing a split stay over Christmas this year. Like the previous poster said, dining needs to be done in two chunks at the 180 mark of the check in date for each stay. We just did our fastpasses last Tuesday and I could book the entire trip at once.

Just booked fast passes for a split stay over Christmas. I was able to book the whole trip, however, it would glitch off and on and only show the first stay (even after having been allowed and booked FP’s for second stay). If that happens, don’t panic and just back out and go back in until you see the second stay again. I did have to log out and log back in once. This was an issue both on mobile and online.

I was unable to book for the days at my second stay this morning. I had to call Disney and they booked them for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter