Split stay and dining reservations

shermanedmonds

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it...
We are doing a split stay all on disney property. Can I make all my dining reservations 180 days out from day one of first stay or do I have to keep coming back at 180 days out from each stay? Thanks for the help!

180 days from your first stay and then 180 from your second check in. From what I remember it isn't each individual day in the stay. We ran into that issue on our last trip and was more inconvenient than problematic.

Yea unfortunately with a split stay its start of each package, I just went through that..

The last time we did a split stay 2 years ago, we did all of our ADRs 180 +10 from the first day we were there. I wondered how it would work, but did not have to wait to book ADRs for the second half after we changed resorts. I wonder if they changed it. Or if it was different because of DVC or an AP?

The last time we did a split stay 2 years ago, we did all of our ADRs 180 +10 from the first day we were there. I wondered how it would work, but did not have to wait to book ADRs for the second half after we changed resorts. I wonder if they changed it. Or if it was different because of DVC or an AP?

DVC members can book entire length of stay even with a split stay.

What about annual passholders....what do they have to do for their separate resort stays...we thinking of doing 4 resorts with a week at each?

DVC members can book entire length of stay even with a split stay.

So I'm doing two nights at POFQ and then moving to BWV on rented points for the rest of my stay. Will I have to do two different dates or can I book entire length of stay? Or is just for members?

I've done split stays in the past and had two different booking dates.

So I'm doing two nights at POFQ and then moving to BWV on rented points for the rest of my stay. Will I have to do two different dates or can I book entire length of stay? Or is just for members?

I've done split stays in the past and had two different booking dates.

It's a members only perk...not available for renters.

Not sure it would work for members the way you're doing it, though. It's supposed to be only for DVC stays, so even members *should* have two 180 day windows in your situation.

What about booking an ADR on the checkout day of your first reservation?

You can book an ADR for the last day / first day of the reservation since the last day is part of your stay, but like I said I didn't have a problem doing it for the entire stay.

We are doing a split stay in May. I was able to book dining for the entire stay as long as the resorts are linked on MDE. We are not DVC nor AP holders.

how do I know if my stays are linked in MDE? I see both stays when I'm logged in. Does that mean they are linked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter