Split Stay and DDP

jmurphy625

Mouseketeer
I'm rethinking the DDP for a portion of our stay- we're staying concierge at Poly for the first 3 nights...then BC for 2 nights, then AKL for 3 nights.

I don't think we have the need for it while we're at Poly since we're coming in late...have cont. breakfast and snacks included as well as a character breakfast at ohana.

We have ressies at Rainforest cafe, while at AK and just checked out the menu....I know the entrees my mom and I want could be $17-22...when you add drinks/dessert/tip etc I think it would be wise to have the ddp for this portion of our trip. Would also like it for the convenience of getting a few snacks counter stuff but we don't want to be sitting in resturaunts most of the trip nor have ADR's dictate our daily plans.

Is it possible to get the DDP for 2 nights (w/the beach club ressies) and then carry them over to the AKL...

or

for three nights (w/akl ressies) and use them earlier, while at the BC-we'll be leaving early on the last day and wouldn't have time to sit down for breakfast, which would mean we'd have to use two TS one of the previous days (and really won't fit into our plans)?? We don't really need them for 5 nights as we use the kitchen in the BCV.

Any suggestions?

You can split the stay and only purchase the DDp for part of it, but...

(1) Rainforest Cafe does not participate in the DDP

(2) The DDP credits will expire at 11:59pm on the night you check out from that reservation, so it's not like you'll be able to use them for 2-3 days after you end the DDP portion of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter