Spirit saver club baggage discount

bigmochick

Mouseketeer
I couldn’t find my answer in a search, here or the web in general. I’m considering flying spirit for a trip next month to WDW. I’ve been pricing out sending two members of my party on Spirit and booking a flight with a similar departure time/arrival time on SW to carry all the bags for our group. I was wanting to know what that discount for bags generally is if you’re a member of the savers club at Spirit. Checked bags are $55 each way without the discount. If I joined it only be for the baggage discount because I’m fine not picking seats if I’m fine with flying a whole annother airline.

It looks like there is dynamic pricing for carry-on and checked bags? So, maybe it's a certain percentage?

I couldn’t find my answer in a search, here or the web in general. I’m considering flying spirit for a trip next month to WDW. I’ve been pricing out sending two members of my party on Spirit and booking a flight with a similar departure time/arrival time on SW to carry all the bags for our group. I was wanting to know what that discount for bags generally is if you’re a member of the savers club at Spirit. Checked bags are $55 each way without the discount. If I joined it only be for the baggage discount because I’m fine not picking seats if I’m fine with flying a whole annother airline.
I heard it's only $1 discount on a checked bag, but I don't know for sure.

Baggage price and discounts are dynamic. The savings, if any, are on the baggage page so you can see them before joining. Often just a $1 but I've seen some instances in which savings are higher. I bought into the club last year when members could get a seat, checked bag & carryon for only $19.

The baggage and seat discounts are not that great in my opinion (always pricing dream trips lol). The flight discounts are decent (sometimes). Be careful. Their prices (as all airlines prices) fluctuate OFTEN. My husband and I were booking a flight - picked flights, seats and baggage, at the checkout page it told me I could have saved $80 if I joined the Savers Club. So, we figured what the heck, we joined for 2 years since that was $130, and I was already going to save $80 on my first flight and we would certainly travel at least two or three more times in the next 2 years. By the time I entered my info and paid for the Savers Club and went back, ALL the prices had changed, and I ended up saving a whopping $4. 🤷‍♀️That was a little disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter