Spirit of Aloha

DaddysPrincess

Spoiled
I’ve seen mixed reviews.
Info/backstory:
4 adults, early 30s, from Michigan.
my DH and I want to show our newly engaged friends -who’ve never been to Disney- some magic without going to the parks. We’re only there one day (staying at Pop) and are hoping to end our evening in Disney Springs.
Here’s the question, if we attended the SoA show at 8:15p would that give us time to make it to Disney springs? We’d be taking Disney transportation

I don’t think we’d have enough time but DH thinks we could make it there before 11pm .. anyone have any experience trying to do this?

Thanks!

ps sorry if this thread isn’t in the right area :/

You may get there in time, all a gamble with disney transport. Could you get an uber instead? And I'm sure I am the first of many to say that SOA is good, Hoop Dee Doo is great!

What time of year is your trip and what night is your reservation? As an alternative to Disney springs, I recommend walking over to the Polynesian, getting a drink at the outside window to Trader Sam's (you can try inside of you like crowds) and/or getting some soft serve at Pineapple Lanai and then watching the fireworks/electric water pageant from the beach. It'll be a lot less hectic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter