• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is Permanently Closed

I'm upset I was never able to do this. I'm glad I was able to do the Wild West Show in Paris and Hoop De Doo Revue.

This was our traditional last meal of our trip...not anymore. Good luck to you Deluxe friends. The monorail is going to be a crowded untenable source of transportation. But hey you will always have the walk path to GF then MK.

Just what the poly needs, more people! I for one would prefer the luau over another 500 people peeing in the volcano pool
LOL!

Although the new building will have its own pool, with an infinity edge and two levels for swimming (according to the concept art - which I'll admit may be fantasy), and it may be like BLT: guests at BLT can swim in the CR pool, but guests at CR cannot swim at the BLT pool.

They should have one of those boats from Moana pull up to the beach every night and still put on the show. What the heck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter