Spinoff: What are you looking forward to in the future?

We have put off regular travel for now as we are avoiding crowds. I'm getting two ragdoll kittens in July and we are doing some needed home projects--new roof and an updated deck. Next year, we might rent an RV and go on a road trip.
Congratulations on the new kittens-I love ragdolls!!!!

I'm looking forward to people not getting sick and dying from coronavirus.
It will be interesting to see what stay at home things will remain after life returns to normal.
We started going to the grocery store when it first opens at 6 am on Sunday mornings about 3 months ago to avoid crowds and hope to get items that are in short supply. We have discovered we really like that, so we may continue that.
And I think my company is thinking long and hard about continuing to have employees work from home. Some people HAVE to be in the office, but we got it down to 15 out of 140 employees and all the work got done. We are back up to 23 in the office, but do we really need 140 employees in the building?

My son will also be a senior next year! I don't feel like I'm looking forward to it, more dreading losing my little boy. I've got 7 more months until he turns 18.

I'm looking forward to being home with my kids this summer, and even further forward to returning to Disney. I'm going to do some planning in hopes that it actually happens, but we won't go until coronavirus is no longer a threat.

Meeting my best friend's baby. She gave birth during the lockdown.
Being able to have my sister visit and being able to see my parents.
Being able to host parties. We had to cancel so many parties including my son's 13th birthday and my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.
Being able to go to the movies.
Going to the dentist. We're all overdue.
Being able to travel and window shop.

Some friends of mine created a family post COVID bucket list full of big and small things they'll do once this is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter