Spin-off of Slo's flying thread; Which airline did you last use?

American to Florida last week. The only airlines with a direct flight from PHX to MCO are American and Southwest. For a longer flight I prefer to have assigned seating. For the shorter flights to SNA/Orange County/John Wayne I use Southwest.

I'm thinking it was United since it was to Chicago from BWI. Almost 20 years ago so hard to remember.

Southwest pretty much exclusively. We have their Visa card so earn points that way. We use the points to fly niece and her 3 girls roundtrip to Disney pretty much yearly (not last year, of course).

Southwest always since 2013 when we started the points thing and have flown free ever since. I love being able to change and get points back no problem. We have so many points currently!

Southwest last month, DAL to MCO. Living in Dallas I prefer Love to DFW, so Southwest it is most times. Plus they're cheaper.

American.

We had credits to be used, so next time we fly to MCO it’s on SW. However, when these are used, we will stick with American.

The airline you liked in 2019 might be a whole new experience in 2021. We are a frequent flyer (medallion program w/Delta, & blah blah plat. American Express travel access ) but have to use other airlines sometimes.

Airlines we've flown in the past 6 months:
Delta
Hawaiian Air
United
JSX
American

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter