SPIDEY....... help

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Spidey......... do you by any chance know if I could still get the ent. rate for nov??? using my 2003 card? I've not purchased a 04, book yet. OR, is the AP rate cheaper now?? Since we just decided to go back in nov. I'm just wondering what's what, before I call.

Thanks......:)

Wendypooh,i called 10/31 and asked which of my cards had the best deal ,Fan,AAA,APH,ent.I too wanted to add 2 days to my ressie i have at thanksgiving,The aph rate was by far the best rate for my case,There was a fan rate and a aaa but the aph rate was like 50.0 less,As far as your 2003 ent card goes ?????The aph rate was 60-70 dollars less than the ent rate to the swan and dolphin for the same 2 days.The aph rate that was quoted yesterday to the royal pacific 10/25-10/30 was 109.0 plus tax and resort fees. I hope this helps,and yes i know im not spidey but hey its 4 am and im doing the dis:wave2: ::yes:: need i say more:chat:

Hi Wendy! Thats great you get to plan a trip again!! Call and see if ER's are available your dates and also price an APH. They should be similar if available. You would need the new 2004 E Card at check-in.

I booked HRH for $129.00 a night for this December. They had RPR for $109. Good Luck!!:bounce:

Hey Don................ Thanks, so much!!! 109.00 is excellent!! I can go for that. Look out RPR, here I come............... YEAH

Hey Jessica................

Thanks........ I know, I'm crazy, I wasn't sure if the 03 card could still be used, and if so, if the rate would be good......... good thing we got our AP's with that BK deal this summer!!!!! I'm soooooo happy to be going back...... looking forward to the grinch too........ :tongue:

Wendy, so sorry. I just saw this post. Definitely get the new book/card. It will be so worth it especially for the rates they are offering this year 2003.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm really sorry I didn't see this sooner!!!!

Hey, that's ok!! I will probably wait to get my book, until we know for sure they will accept it. You haven't heard anything have you?? I think though, that my ap is the best rate for nov. I'm going to call here in a few min. to make my resv.

It's too bad you guys can't go in nov........... :( guess I'll have to watch the gb's without you......... I'm sure fly fly will keep my company...... LOL

Wish I could join you too!!!! We are thinking of doing a quick trip in December though. I called res. again and ap would be the best thing for now.

Have fun and keep us posted!

LOL hey wendypooh! Sure I'll keep you company at the Ghostbusters Show! :p I'll have to talk with my mom more about what day(s). When I told her you were going the week after Thanksgiving she said, "Is she crazy?!?!" :crazy: lol my mom hates crowds...and knowing how busy it will be then :eek: I'll work on her though! :) We were going to go the day before and the day of Thanksgiving (or most likely just one or the other) but just let me know which days (for sure) you will be going to the parks and I'll take a day off from school to meet you! I'm overdue for a "Universal Sick Day" anyway! ;) ;)

And WOW! $109 for RPH?!?! Too bad we couldn't get those rates for my birthday trip...or else I'd spend all 3 nights there instead of just one! What a deal!! :)

Hey clare,

Do you think it will be crowded that week??? I was hoping all the kids would be back at school........... UHHHH. OH well, going anyway......... hee hee

I will let you know for certain what days........ most likely it'll be during the week following thanksgiving....... not the weekend right after. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be too crowded, but we are staying at the rpr......... so we'll have our fotl.

It's gonna be soooooooooo fun!!!

Well, I wasn't sure if it would be crowded. Yeah, most kids would be back in school. Maybe my mom wasn't thinking about the weekend after when she was nervous about crowds. Hmmm....maybe this means even better chance of me going :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter