Spice Road Table

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the menu on the Dis for Spice Road Table is up to date? Or have they turned it into a price fixed menu now. I always wanted to try it but usually travel solo. Planning a trip with my 2 adult kids and one significant other for Jan 2024, this is one of the spots I'd like to try. I'm getting really tired of all these fixed price menus. I just want a place to eat some apps and have a couple of drinks while I relax.

We were there December 30 - it's small plates.
I think the fireworks dining was the prix fixe option.

It's one of our favorite restaurants and an excellent and easy choice for solo dining. They are often walk up only, and we've never had trouble getting a table. I recommend the hummus fries, they're one of my top foods anywhere. I love them!!

Have fun!

Make sure you're looking at the Spice Road Table page, not the Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package. For regular dining it's walk up only (in person or in the app) and a la carte. The fireworks package can be reserved and is prix fixe.

Make sure you're looking at the Spice Road Table page, not the Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package. For regular dining it's walk up only (in person or in the app) and a la carte. The fireworks package can be reserved and is prix fixe.
I was looking for a lunch or dinner for next week and was very surprised to see Spice Road coming up with ADRs for next week. So ... not sure if this is new or occasional.

I was looking for a lunch or dinner for next week and was very surprised to see Spice Road coming up with ADRs for next week. So ... not sure if this is new or occasional.
Huh, I can "check availability" for it on the website now. I don't think that was there a week ago.

Huh, I can "check availability" for it on the website now. I don't think that was there a week ago.
Yeah and it gave me a variety of times on every day I click over next 60 days so I'm guessing it's a thing now.

Option to do Reservations for Spice Road table seem to come and go
No clue what drives it. It's not crowd levels because I've seem them not there for both crowded and light crowd days and there for both too.

Our family is happy and sad about the Spice Table. Happy that we were able to eat there twice before (sad part) Disney took it over at the end of 2020 and shrunk the menu by probably 50%. We thought it was one of the hidden gem restaurants.
Totally a hidden gem! Food, service, ambiance all wonderful. The people who worked there before Disney took it over were amazing. We did go there since the change over and saw a couple of familiar faces though.

Totally a hidden gem! Food, service, ambiance all wonderful. The people who worked there before Disney took it over were amazing. We did go there since the change over and saw a couple of familiar faces though.
Just snagged a lunch there!

Bringing back an older thread…does anyone know if they still have a kid’s menu?

Bringing back an older thread…does anyone know if they still have a kid’s menu?
Yes. I didn't lay eyes on it myself but overheard the server explaining the options to a family at the next table a few weeks ago. I know I heard chicken nuggets but don't recall what else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter