• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spending Money - GC and Cash

AllYouNeed

Earning My Ears
How do you manage your kids' spending money? I have 12 year old and 10 year old. Both kids have multiple Disney giftcards and cash (saved from birthdays/Christmas/etc....). Is it best to combine all of the money onto one gift card? Or is it better to bring one giftcard or a small amount of cash to the parks every day? Can I load their giftcards onto their MagicBands?

My older kids 7, almost 10 and 12 were given a budget from gifts and money they earned doing chores. I just tracked their spending and let them know how much they had left. We had a lot of giftcards so I recorded the numbers and used them for mobile orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter