• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spending Christmas on the Fantasy!

Or so you think... then your family gets all mopey about not having decorations up from the end of thanksgiving until you leave and you end up pulling out all the stops anyway. The only thing I've been able to skip when we travel is the actual dinner! :laughing:

Too true -- I would actually be the mopey one as I love Christmas time and Christmas decorations. If nothing else, I would put up the lighted garland and some decorations, but not the tree. We went to West Virginia (rented a home) for Christmas week and, therefore, did nothing in our house and I was miserable with such a drab house in December. So I know what you mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter