Speed bumps in FW

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
Is it just my imagination or is more and more of the traffic inside FW seem to be traveling faster that the 20 MPH speed limit? The vehicles I am refering to would be the cars, trucks, mini vans and SUVs.

I did notice a bus driver waving at a car that passed a bus that was loading. The car was going the opposite direction, but it was still supposed to stop. I didn't notice speeding drivers that much.

When we were there in July, our bus had stopped and a car was going to drive through without stopping - our bus driver laid on the horn, and practically jumped out the window gesturing to the car so it would stop. He wouldn't open the door until he was sure it was safe for us. I was impressed with the safety-mindedness of all of the drivers.

For the most part, the golf carts were also courteous, but there were some cars that should have slowed down. I was glad to be on the bike path when we didn't take the bus. We were able to ride our bikes all over FW with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter